Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Besites International Challenge- Reminder for March

Today is a reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on. It is always, "Anything Goes", but the theme is girls with Big Hats/Hair Pretties for those who like to follow a theme.

The challenge runs until the 27th of each month! There is great images to be won! :)
Sherri came out with new My Besties Easter images just in time for us to show them off! :) Good reason to go and check out the My Besties blog post! The DT has wonderful projects to share!
This little cutie is IMG913-2. I just think she is so adorable!  I had a lot of fun coloring this one! :)

Anyway, come over and participate if you have a chance! We would love to see you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Labels Four
The Paper Studio- Ric Rac Stripe
Joy Crafts- Butterfly Edge
Stampendous- Easter Blessings (stamp)
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, Ribbon, Scraps, and Buttons


3 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy. Lovely spring colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!!! LOVE the colors!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the image and the purple. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete