Saturday, March 31, 2018

Little Patch of Crafty Friends- C#79- A- April

Today starts a new challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. It is always, Anything Goes.
The sponsor for this challenge is: Bugaboo Stamps! The prize this challenge is 4 images! :)
This adorable image is called, Clyde Spring. Most of my grand kids are really into dragons so I thought this image was perfect for pretty much any of them. I couldn't go wrong in choosing it! :) I myself think it is the cutest thing ever! :)
We get loads of participation each challenge and I enjoy seeing all of your wonderful creations! So keep on coming out! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Labels Twenty
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka- Purple Tonal
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterfly- Small #2
Copics

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! I ADORE this sweet card! I love the image of the dragon holding the flower! PRECIOUS!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete