Monday, January 15, 2018

My Besties International Challenge-Reminder

This is my reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on. It runs until the 27th!
The theme is, "Baby It's Cold Outside" if you would like to use the theme. It always is Anything Goes otherwise.
This little cutie is IMG773. I wanted to make sure I make more versatile cards this year so I can send them to anyone. I ran into the problem at Christmas wanting to send a Christmas card to my hubby's nephew and found pretty much all my cards were to girly. So the plan is to find more images I can use to make a card sending it to anyone this year. Good plan! :)
Anyway, I hope to see your lovely work on the challenge!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

BoBunny- Altitude Collection
The Paper Studio- Tiny Stripes- Navy/Cream
Sixxiz- Tim Holtz- Alterations
Martha Stewart- Drippy Goo Punch
Stickles- Crystal
Copics

2 comments:

  1. Great card, perfect for a guy too. Love all your background too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how sweet that is!! Sooo CUTE!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete