Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- Reminder

This is a reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on for the month of August.
It is always "Anything Goes", but the option theme is Nautical.
This little cutie is IMG086. As soon as I saw her I pictured her at the beach. Yet she also looks like she could go in the forest, or just about anywhere. Great versatile image!

Anway, it's not to late to come and join us! I would love to see your fabulous creations!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.


Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots
Memory Box- Mini Scallops
Studio G- Clear Stamps
Copics

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, has a real "kid at a beach" feel to it. She looks so excited to be there. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Hope you are well Hugs NanaDonna

    ReplyDelete