Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hey there,

Over at My Besties International the challenge is anything goes. I had bought this image awhile back and wanted to start making a few Christmas cards. So, I decided to enter this challenge and see what happens.

I happen to LOVE Sheri Baldy images! :)
I usually always make my card base 5x5 if I am doing a square card. It fits better in the envelope for me.
Supplies I used:
Spellbinders- Labels Eighteen, and Fleur De Lis Square
Poppystamps- Simple Banner
4 Klear Stamps- Season's Greeting
Liquid Applique- White
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Frayed Burlap
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Scraps, and Copics

I am also entering this challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the colors and your little touches. Thank you for joining us at Besties International.
    Xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the colors and your little touches. Thank you for joining us at Besties International.
    Xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always, she is so cute and I love her in her blue snow suit. Love the inking too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete