Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Holiday's

I decided to make one more card for My Besties International!
I won this image last year! She is super cute, and I just love her! I wanted to make a brighter more cheery Christmas card from the last one I made! I am really trying to get more Christmas cards done so it doesn't pile up on me last minute!

Here are the supplies I used:
Spellbinders- 2013 Holiday Tree
My Minds Eye- 12 Days of Christmas Designer Cardstock Paper
4Klear- Seson's Greetings
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
The Paper Studio- Mini Snoflake
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stickles- Crystal
Stampabilities- Baby Blue, and Light Green
Copics, and Gems

I am entering this at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Also My Besties UK Challenge!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy, love the brightness in this one but your cards a never dull.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is sweet and very beautiful
    Thanks for join our 100ste CH at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is really prety, love how the scene is framed and the image is outside it. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties UK Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is just super cute! I love it :-) Thank you for sharing this with us over at My Besties UK. Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete