Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- Fall Colors

Hello,
Sheena and I are continuing the fall color theme for the month of September at Digital Delights for our Delightful Wednesday post!
I never can wait until fall gets here! I just love the fall colors when making cards!
I have to say, this image, Pumpkin Scottie is just so adorable! He shouts fall like there is no tomorrow! :) If I added a few bats to the top of my card it would be great for Halloween too! ;) Oh, and how about a black crow on the fence! Another great idea!

Anyway, please come back next Wednesday at Digital Delights as Sheena will be sharing another wonderful project!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies:
QuicKutz- Crate
Cheery Lynn- Flourish Leaf Strip
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles, and Standard Circles Large
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo
Copics

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Sandy, love the sunflower edge you have given the card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete